FORGIVENESS Colossians 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Nearly everyone has been hurt by the actions or words of another. Perhaps your mother criticized your parenting skills, your colleague sabotaged a project or your partner had an affair. These wounds […]
We Believe In:
- The Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as the verbally inspired Word of God.
- The one true God, revealed in the Scriptures as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- The creation of man as good, and the fall of man from his original state into, sin from which he has no power to redeem himself.
- The all-sufficient atonement by the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, which cleanses anyone who believes on Him from all sin, and salvation through faith in Christ alone.
- Water baptism, as in the Scriptures, which identifies the believer with the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and which brings them into covenant relationship.
- A life of holiness and separation from the world and sin, no longer serving them, but serving the Lord with a pure heart.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate, distinct experience, subsequent to salvation,providing enduement of power for life and service, accompanied by speaking in tongues.
- The church as the Body of Christ, a group of “called out ones.” Chosen to reveal God’s plan and purpose in the earth, and the local expression of this church functioning according to the New Testament order and organization.
- The manifestation of all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit in the local assembly, God diving the gifts amongst the believers severally as He wills.
- The laying of the hands by qualified and anointed ministry for blessing, dedication, confirmation, healing, ordination, and impartation of spiritual gifts.
- Individual and collective praise and worship. All expressions of praise recorded in the Old and New Testament are meant for practice in the church today.
- The restoration to the church of all that the prophets have spoken, and the subsequent visual and bodily return of Jesus Christ to set up His Kingdom on the earth.
- The promise of eternal life for all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Savior, and eternal damnation for those who reject Him and die in their sins.
It is very important as we enter in to the holiday season and the close of the year that we begin to prepare financially for next year. One of the areas that many people resolve to change as they enter a new year is their diet. Our dreams and goals can not take us beyond […]
In a recession, it is so easy to just go with the flow. Everyone is talking recession, complaining about their situation and just waiting and hoping that things will get better. This is precisely what you don’t want to do. In Genesis 26:12, it reads that Isaac sowed during the famine (recession). This is what […]
One of the dangers of an economic recession is that it forces families into a state of poverty. Many individuals lose jobs or businesses, which result in the loss of personal assets such as homes, cars, stocks, insurance, and other investments. Unfortunately, these losses have an adverse effect on families. Poverty is not just babies […]
The economic pressure of our day demands our FAITH to rise to a new level financially. Today, every creditor wants their money NOW. Everywhere you turn, there are bills, financial challenges and obligations. These financial pressures have an adverse effect on your family, health, and relationships. They can overwhelm you. Faith gives us another set […]
Living your dream in life requires that you have a winning attitude. Attitude is that little thing that means everything. Many today have allowed the economic condition of our country to dictate their financial success. However, there are also many who are experiencing financial increase despite the economic climate of our day. Each day I […]
The Gospel is good news, also, to someone in financial bondage and oppression because the anointing brings the following four things to any individual, family, businessman or woman, public official, pastor or spiritual leader, or nation of people in financial bondage and oppression. First is financial hope. This will dispel an attitude […]
In Isaiah 61, Isaiah was delivering God’s message to liberate the poor. He was writing to a people who were oppressed and under the control of another nation. Israel was stripped of their economy. The invasion of another government had destroyed the spiritual and political infrastructure, and subsequently, had negatively affected their economy and family […]
On Friday evening, March 23, 2007as I was driving home from church, I felt the Lord impress upon my heart, again, this term: the financial anointing. The first time the Lord spoke to my heart about this anointing was in January of 2003 in a hotel room in California, after the first night of a […]
Psalms 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.