“We Are Restoring Lives. Building A People. Impacting Our World For Christ.”
There is a mandate upon the present day church, the Body of Christ, to prepare spiritually, socioeconomically, and technologically for the challenge of meeting the spiritual and social ills of our community, nation, and world for the 21st century.
There is indeed a definite paradigm shift in the hearts and minds of people today that is unprecedented; our approach to bring spiritual, domestic, and economic revival must be on the cutting edge to address these concerns. With this mindset, we will begin as a church to incorporate the necessary mechanisms and excellence in ministry needed to prepare ourselves for the challenge.
“And they (thy sons) that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places; thou shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shall be called, the repairers of the breach, the restorers of paths to dwell in.” Isaiah 58:12
- Teach our people the importance of a love relationship with God, His Word and His People.
- Train our people to pray continually as well as effectively.
- Cultivate a family environment despite the growth and size of the church.
- Equip men and women for the work of the ministry in the 21st century.
- Teach our people how to build a strong family unit, as a foundation of all of our endeavors and life’s pursuits.
- Educate, empower, and enlighten our people on the grass-roots level about the power and freedom of economic stability.
- Develop synergistic ecosystems within the church.
- Prepare and develop our children and youth spiritually, socioeconomically, educationally, artistically, and technologically for their generation.
- Provide an atmosphere that is relevant and reverent for our youth to maintain their interest in the church.
- Develop and train our church staff in excellence in ministry, administration, management, and production. Providing for them the proper technology to perform their duties and tasks efficiently.